Lazy Italian pizza [VIDEO]
Our first video recipe! Federico guides you through the easy to make "Lazy Pizza" with three different toppings, and a delicious light and crispy base.Preparation: 20 minutes (2 hours for dough to rise)Cooking: 20-30 minutesDifficulty: Easy!Watch as Federico guides you through the Lazy Pizza, a delicious light crispy based pizza with the authentic tastes of Italy!PIZZA 4 STAGIONITopping list:Tomato sauce (passata di pomodoro)Garlic saltOreganoMozzarella (grated)Cooked ham (diced or reduced in small pieces)Mushrooms (ideally “chiodini mushrooms”)Artichokes hearts (cut in four parts)Green/black olives (stoned)Parmesan cheese shavingsDrizzle with Extra virgin olive oilThese are Imperial and Metric measurements. U.S measurements available at italyum.comNutrition facts: Calories 650 per serving.PIZZA SICILIANATopping list:Tomato sauce (passata di pomodoro)Garlic saltOreganoOnion (finely slices)Anchovies filletsGreen/black olives (stoned)CapersChilli flakesDrizzle with Extra virgin olive oil PIZZA CON SALSICCIATopping list:Tomato sauce (passata di pomodoro)Garlic saltOreganoMozzarellaSausage
Clicking on equipment pictures takes you to Amazon where you can buy the items. We get a small revenue share of anything you buy which helps keep the site running.
Dough ingredients (Metric & Imperial measurements):
- 600 grams (1 pound 5 oz) Italian flour for pizza “00” or "0" type (alternatively, use plain flour)
- 10 grams (1/3 oz) Fine salt
- 380 grams (12 1/2 fl oz) tepid water
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 20 grams (2/3 ounce) fresh yeast (fresh compressed yeast)
- 60 grams (2 oz) Extra virgin olive oil
- Italyum Easy Italian Recipe – Lazy Pizza Part 1
- Italyum Easy Italian Recipe – Lazy Pizza Part 2
- Italyum Easy Italian Recipe – Lazy Pizza Part 3
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!